The Whimsical World of Argus

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Updates.

At this time of the year where exams are around the corner...

Mr Consultant
I am Mr. Consultant; the 'go to' guy, but I do it pro bono and out of goodwill with no strings attached. My peers are thankful. Indeed, the world will be a happier place if people are less calculative and more helpful. Well, I am doing my bid.

Mr Mugger
I am Mr. Mugger, who happens to be pacing himself well, so as not to suffer a 'burn out'. Actually, I am enjoying what I do because I am reading subjects I have passion for!

Mr Happy
I am Mr. Happy, exams are coming but my morale is exceedingly high, as I am graduating really soon. My exams are scheduled to end on the 4th of June, thereafter, I hope to go for a short gateaway before embarking on my career. Hmm...where will it be? Thailand, Hongkong?....yes, very soon, I will be a banker earning his keep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


insurance broker
insurance broker Counter