The Whimsical World of Argus

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Passion.

There are a few things in life I am truly passionate about:

And Japanese food is one of them (besides writing, international relations, F1...)

I must get my Sushi; more specifically Sashimi fix at least twice in a month, and I would usually patronise Sushi Tei; its prices are less punishing on my coffers.

Indeed, I have yet to savour authentic Japanese fare here in Singapore (read: more pricey). I hope to do it at the likes of Shiraishi, Keyaki and Inagiku ;which for now, are out of my 'student' budget. Nevertheless, I will patronise them soon enough, which reminds me, 2.5 months to graduation!

Yes! Nothing makes me more happy than....(2nd time in 2 weeks! this one is to celebrate my brother's recent achievement at his exams)


All that glitters, is not gold. Delicious roe.


Black pepper Maguro(tuna) steak...interesting! I have been so accustomed to black pepper steak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


insurance broker
insurance broker Counter