The Whimsical World of Argus

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life and Times...

Ushering in the new month...May is coming to an end.

Time whizzes by so rapidly. I could hardly get a breather.

May has truly been very fruitful- a month of many lessons and challenges; all the seemingly herculean tasks thrown at me have been resolved.

Alas, June is the month to chill a little- to heave a big sigh.

I will spend my time appropriately; to work hard and play just as hard if not harder.

Retrospectively, I have been working way too hard in the last 1 year.

Living life well is to strike a healthy balance between work and play.

June.......here, I come!

"Men for the sake of getting a living forget to live" - Margaret Fuller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


insurance broker
insurance broker Counter