The Whimsical World of Argus

Monday, May 03, 2010

MAY day...

This month is foreseeably a busy month for me.

It is going to be especially promising as there is so much I am doing that will be of substantial value to my future in the financial arena.

For starters, I have signed myself up for M1A and M6. Basically, these are modules accredited by the Institute of Banking and Finance- to equip me with the necessary product and regulatory knowledge to allow me to contribute more effectively to my financial career.

I always believe that self-renewal is critical, so as to enable one to seize opportunites that do not necessarily present themselves conspicuously.

Strike while the iron is hot; indeed, positive developments within our economy have translated into an upward trend in the coming months with regards to economic performance of the various entities in seemingly disparate industries- this will bode well for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


insurance broker
insurance broker Counter