The Whimsical World of Argus

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

From good to great.

10 months into my banking career.
There is purpose, and it is meaningful.
Forget money, there is more to my job than that!
Given the current economic outlook, things are still moving slowly.
However, the eternal optimist in me says that it is the same elsewhere, I just have to press on and do the best I can in my current area of work. Surely, the good times will return. Wealth management is the most glamorous area in banking! I heart my job.

I have a fantastic boss and great colleagues; they are a joy to work with. I do have some really nice clients. So really, what more can I ask for? I am contented where I am at, not in stasis but soaring to greater heights.

The key is to stay focus and keep my career objectives in sight. With some time on my hands, I will perhaps go pursue a professional course to enhance my financial knowledge, so as to remain relevant.

Other stuff:
Learn Driving
Check out new apartments
Run, run, run
Read voraciously

At present, in career high gear, but also knowing when to pamper myself. A strong proponent of work-life balance.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


insurance broker
insurance broker Counter